"My granddaughter had recurring head lice for eight weeks. I used multiple products every 10 days as suggested. I went back to the store for another round and this was on the shelf. I was truly amazed – it has been two weeks and no more lice! I will always buy Vamousse if we have a lice problem again."
Nancy R. , Grandmother, Salem, VA
“When I learned my daughter had lice, I searched for non-toxic options. There was much information to wade through including warnings of growing lice resistance to pesticide-based products. We decided on Vamousse treatment. Dead lice and nits fell onto our towel when we used the comb. We followed up with Vamousse shampoo because we were concerned about re-infestation. If we were to become re-infected, I would not consider any treatment other than Vamousse.”
Rose-Marie S. , Mother, Apex, NC